Book Club 2 Go kits were created for reading clubs in our community. Each kit contains 10 paperback copies of the book, as well as a discussion guide with book reviews, author profiles, discussion questions, and other information.
- A kit may be checked out for six weeks to one cardholder from a book club.
- A kit may be renewed once, for an additional six weeks, if no one else is waiting for it.
- Kits can be placed on hold through the online catalog by a cardholder or with the assistance of a staff member at any library.
- The cardholder who checks out the kit is responsible for returning it with all its contents, and for making sure that book club members know to return their books to the cardholder and not directly to the library.
- The cardholder should check the contents of the kit against the kit’s list of contents (on the ID label) before returning it. If the kit is returned incomplete, it will remain on the cardholder’s record until all items are returned.
- Kits must be returned inside the library, not in a book drop.
- If a paperback book from the kit is lost or damaged, it can either be replaced with a paperback (any version) purchased by the cardholder, or by paying an $10.00 fee per fiction or nonfiction book or $5.00 per teen or children’s book.
- The replacement cost for an entire adult fiction or nofiction Book Club2Go kit is $100. The replacement cost for an entire teen or children’s Book Club2Go kit is $60.