Ready for a challenge?
The rules are simple:
- Read and solve the clues.
- Based on the answer, look for its corresponding part in the website.
- If you answered correctly and you found the corresponding part, you will also find another clue.
- Continue steps 1-3 until you reach the end.
- When you reach the end, write down any questions you have and bring them with you to the Intro to ALD Websites class.
- Congratulate yourself!
Need a little help?
Clue #1: A patron wants to know about recent library updates. Where would you send the patron to view updates from patron feedback? Hint: Patron's like to know We Are Listening. That is where you will find Clue #2.
Look for the Star Clue Icon at the bottom of the page: click on it, and it will take you to the next clue.
Well? What are you waiting for? Clue #2 is waiting for you!