Your feedback is very important to us. It will help us to identify areas where we can improve services and better understand the needs in our community.
What's the best way to reach us? Any way that's convenient for you!
- Phone: 303-LIBRARY (303-542-7279) ALD Answers is available to take your call Monday through Thursday 9 am to 9 pm, Friday and Saturday 9 am to 5 pm, and Sunday 1 pm to 5 pm.
- I have a suggestion, comment, or question.
- I have a question about my account (e.g. holds, fines, items returned still showing on record).
- I would like to change my account information. (e.g. phone number, address, email address).
- I am a published author requesting the purchase of my book for the library's circulating collection.
- Frequently Asked Questions: check out our FAQ section
- Get Librarian Help: Book a Librarian
- Facebook: Like us, ask us on Facebook.
- Twitter: @arapahoelibrary on Twitter
- How Are We Doing? Take our customer satisfaction survey
- Help for Educators: Educator Support
- Problems with the Website? Report a Problem
- Can't Find It?: Suggest a Purchase/Interlibrary Loan Form
Not sure what to read next, or what technology gadget would work best for an upcoming event? Ask our experts for help by filling out a suggestions request form for books, movies, music, or technology.
We are listening! Read about the improvements we've made based on your great suggestions.
Having problems with receiving our hold notifications or with setting up your browser to remember your card number? Here are a few troubleshooting tips.