The Programming Department supports the mission and goals of the Arapahoe Library District by providing programs that are of current interest and cover a broad spectrum of topics and points of view.
As an effective mechanism for outreach and promotion, programs:
- Contribute to the Library District's vision of a literate, informed and fulfilled community
- Elevate the Library District's profile in the community
- Allow the Library District to forge partnerships with both groups and individuals
- Attract regular and new patrons of all backgrounds
- Highlight our collections
- Support the Library District’s strategic goals of Building Community Connections and Empowerment through Literacy (know-how).
- Be planned at least eight months before the program date.
Proposals must include all required information.