Save Time with our Text Messaging Service
It’s text time! Receive library reminders through text. Grab your library card and your smart phone to sign up for text message alerts for library holds, items due soon, overdue items and fees. Here’s how in three easy steps:
- Signup: On your phone, text the following: SIGNUP+yourlibrarycardnumber (enter your actual library card number without spaces where it says yourlibrarycardnumber) to Arapahoe@shoutbomb.com.
- Confirmation: You will receive a message confirming your request. Another message will ask you to provide your email, which is optional. If you don’t want to provide your email, reply with NONE.
- Opt-out: Text STOP to opt-out of all alerts. Text ANNOUNCEMENTS to opt-out of announcements.
- Reminders: You can see the active and inactive notices by texting NOTICES. Also, save the ShoutBomb contact as Arapahoe Libraries so you know it's us.
- Expectations: Once signed up, you will automatically receive announcements (limited to 4 texts a month).