The Studio - General Information
The Studio was recently featured on 9News as an example of how libraries are offering communities spaces and resources for innovation, creation and technology.
The Studio can be booked in advance by calling 303-LIBRARY (542-7279). For tours or one-on-one assistance with the equipment or software, you may also Book a Studio Librarian.
- Three hours maximum, two hours on Sunday.
- Maximum three persons at one time; one person may book The Studio alone.
- No food or drink allowed in The Studio.
- Be mindful of closing and of others, please finish projects and organize used equipment a half hour before leaving.
Studio Location Details:
Southglenn The Studio’s state-of-the-art soundproof space features everything you need to create your next masterpiece:
- 3D Printer
- Green screen
- iMacs with Adobe Creative Cloud, iMovie and GarageBand
- Digital Transfer Technology: Convert Vinyl to MP3's, VHS tapes to Digital Video, and Slide/negative Film to Digital Photos
- Beta Technology Demo Space
- And more!
Certain items are available for check-out with a library card. See a staff member for details.
Smoky Hill Library Studio’s state-of-the-art soundproof space features everything you need to create your next masterpiece:
- Green screen
- iMacs with iMovie and GarageBand
- High-definition video camera
This studio is available by appointment only.
Sheridan Library offers a Conference Room that doubles as a Studio, as well as a mobile media cart that can be reserved by calling 303-LIBRARY (303-542-7279). Please click on the “Reserve the Studio” tab to the right to review the guidelines, prior to calling to make your reservation.
Kelver and Davies Libraries offer mobile studio resources. Please talk with library staff to book the equipment and space.
6972 S. Vine Street Centennial 80122
5430 S. Biscay Circle Centennial 80015
3425 W. Oxford Ave. Denver 80236
3404 E. Front Street Byers, CO 80103
303 Third Avenue Deer Trail, CO 80105
6739 S. Uinta Street Centennial 80112