Who can book The Studio for use?
- Patrons 12 years or older with an active library card and government-issued photo ID.
- Parents/guardians must sign agreement for patrons under the age of 18.
- Three hours maximum, two hours on Sunday.
- Maximum three persons at one time; one person may book The Studio alone.
- No food or drink allowed in The Studio.
- Be mindful of closing and of others, please finish projects and organize used equipment a half hour before leaving.
Note: If a group has not arrived or called the library to report a delay within 15 minutes of the time they were supposed to begin using the room, staff may allow others to use the room.
To reserve the Conference Room/Studio space at Sheridan Library, please call 303-LIBRARY (303-542-7279).