Got a big project you’re working on? Need a place for a study group? Many of our libraries offer study rooms, for use by up to 6 people. Study rooms are available during open library hours. Please read and accept the terms below to reserve a study room.
Study Room Guidelines
- The study rooms are available on a "first-come-first-serve" basis. They may be booked in advance online or by calling 303-LIBRARY.
- Study rooms are booked for the current month plus the following month only.
- The study rooms may be booked for a maximum of 3 hours per day per group, with a 2 hour maximum on Sunday.
- The study rooms may be booked by persons of any age.
- Light snacks and covered drinks are allowed in the study rooms. Tobacco products may not be used anywhere in the library.
- If a group has not arrived or called the library to report a delay within 15 minutes of the time they were supposed to begin using the room, staff may allow others to use the room.
- Facilities must be left in a clean and orderly condition. Users must pay costs for repair of any damage incurred. Arapahoe Library District is not responsible for materials or equipment left in the study room by the users.
Exceptions to above procedures:
Smoky Hill Conference Room: This study room does not take advance reservations for patrons; it is for walk-ins only. Only staff may make advance reservations.