Bath time is the perfect time to get talking while your child plays. Here are some questions you can ask to get you started:
- How does the water feel? Hot or Cold?
- Is this washcloth rough or smooth?
- Do you know how to splash?
- Let's put soap on your arms! Where are your arms?
- How many toys do we have in the water? Let's count them!
- What else could swim in water?
- Is this cup of water full or empty? What happens when we pour it out?
- Which toys float? Which sink?
Want to add a splash to your storytimes? Here are some squeaky clean books: Suds 'n Storytime.