These are recommended resources for finding healthcare or mental health support during this challenging time. Visit our Community Resources pages for more resources available locally, including Food & Nutrition Services and Housing & Homeless Services.
For trusted information about Coronavirus (COVID-19), please visit:
- Center for Disease Control: https://www.cdc.govopens a new window
- Tri-County Health Department: http://www.tchd.orgopens a new window
- Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment: https://www.colorado.gov/cdpheopens a new window
Directory of COVID-19 Resources
Explore this directory of COVID-19 resourcesopens a new window for individuals, businesses and healthcare professionals from Prime Healthopens a new window, a community dedicated to improving healthcare for all Coloradans. This directory includes links for local testing information, Colorado Medicaid, resources available nationally, as well as suggested hashtags you can follow on social media.
You can also visit the Physical Health listings under Community Resources for more resources available locally.
AllHealth Networkopens a new window is a non-profit mental health organization that provides mental health services, behavioral health and substance use treatment in the Denver surrounding areas. They continue to provide individual and group services via telehealth or phone. In addition, their Crisis Walk-in Center—located at 6509 S Santa Fe Dr, Littleton, CO 80120—remains open 24/7 for anyone experiencing a mental health crisis. Call 303-730-8858 for information or appointments.
They recommend the following mental health resources:
- AFSP blog post – Taking Care of Your Mental Health in the Face of Uncertaintyopens a new window
- ADAA blog post – Coping with COVID-19opens a new window
- Love is Louderopens a new window
- SAMHSA tip sheet on social distancing, quarantine, and isolation in Englishopens a new window
- SAMHSA tip sheet on social distancing, quarantine, and isolation in Spanishopens a new window
- Suicide Prevention LifeLine – Emotional Wellbeing During the COVID-19 Outbreakopens a new window
- Now Matters Nowopens a new window offers videos for people to learn skills to manage the most painful moments in life.
LGBT Youth Coping
The Trevor Project blog post – How LGBTQ Youth Can Cope with Anxiety and Stress During COVID-19opens a new window
- Child Mind Institute – Supporting Families During COVID-19opens a new window
- NCTSN fact sheet with age specific reactions, available in English, Chinese and Spanish – Parent/Caregiver Guide to Helping Families Cope with the Coronavirus Disease 2019opens a new window
- ADAA blog post – Parents, Being "Good Enough" Right Now Is Okayopens a new window
- ADDA webinar (35 minutes) – Managing Coronavirus Anxiety: Tips and Strategies for Familiesopens a new window