These are recommended resources for finding healthcare or mental health support during this challenging time. Visit our Community Resources pages for more resources available locally, including Food & Nutrition Services and Housing & Homeless Services.
For trusted information about Coronavirus (COVID-19), please visit:
- Center for Disease Control: https://www.cdc.gov
- Arapahoe County Department of Health: http://www.arapahoegov.com, opens a new window
- Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment: https://www.colorado.gov/cdphe
COVID-19 Vaccine Resources
- Vaccine eligibility, opens a new window
- Learn about vaccines for Coloradans, opens a new window
- Arapahoe County health department, opens a new window
AllHealth Network, opens a new window is a non-profit mental health organization that provides mental health services, behavioral health and substance use treatment in the Denver surrounding areas. They continue to provide individual and group services via telehealth or phone. In addition, their Crisis Walk-in Center—located at 6509 S Santa Fe Dr, Littleton, CO 80120—remains open 24/7 for anyone experiencing a mental health crisis. Call 303-730-8858 for information or appointments.
They recommend the following mental health resources:
- AFSP blog post – Taking Care of Your Mental Health in the Face of Uncertainty, opens a new window
- ADAA blog post – Coping with COVID-19, opens a new window
- Love is Louder, opens a new window
- SAMHSA tip sheet on social distancing, quarantine, and isolation in English, opens a new window
- SAMHSA tip sheet on social distancing, quarantine, and isolation in Spanish, opens a new window
- Suicide Prevention LifeLine – Emotional Wellbeing During the COVID-19 Outbreak, opens a new window
- Now Matters Now, opens a new window offers videos for people to learn skills to manage the most painful moments in life.
LGBT Youth Coping
The Trevor Project blog post – How LGBTQ Youth Can Cope with Anxiety and Stress During COVID-19, opens a new window
- Child Mind Institute – Supporting Families During COVID-19, opens a new window
- NCTSN fact sheet with age specific reactions, available in English, Chinese and Spanish – Parent/Caregiver Guide to Helping Families Cope with the Coronavirus Disease 2019, opens a new window
- ADAA blog post – Parents, Being "Good Enough" Right Now Is Okay, opens a new window
- ADDA webinar (35 minutes) – Managing Coronavirus Anxiety: Tips and Strategies for Families, opens a new window