Eclipse Day (August 21) is almost upon us, and we want to make it "light" hearted.
From Astronomy Trek
- How does the Moon Man cut his hair?
- Eclipse it!
From Enchanted Learning
- When is the moon the heaviest?
- When it's full!
- Why did the sun go to school?
- To get brighter!
- What do planets like to read?
From Journey to the Stars
- How does the solar system hold up its pants?
- With an asteroid belt!
- What do you call a meteorite that misses its target?
- A meteowrong!
- What kind of songs do the planets like to sing?
Do you have your own space-themed joke that you'd like to share? Tell us in the comments!