Storytimes have limited space and fill up fast! It's helpful to register ahead of time to save your seat.
We still offer the option to call us for registration, but online registration is also easy! We'll show you how.
- Log out of your library account.
- Click on Events & Classes in the main header above, then click Storytimes.
- Limit by day and location, using filters, or search each storytime individually for your perfect fit.
- Baby Storytime: 0 to 24 months
- Toddler Storytime: 2 to 3 years
- Family, Family Drop In, Spanish, Spanish/English and Russian Storytimes: all ages
- When you find the storytime you'd like to attend, click on the title of the program.
- If space is available, use the blue Register button. If your preferred storytime is full, you can search for another time that day, look for a storytime at another branch or check for programs later in the week. We always have something fun happening at Arapahoe Libraries!
- Use your child's first and last name with your email address. Are you bringing more than one child? You can register them individually, or you can type each name into the first name field and change the amount of attendees.
- When all information is entered, click Complete Registration. You'll receive a confirmation email. This email will contain the program information and a cancellation link. Congratulations! You're in!
- On the appointed day, check in with our storytime specialists to let them know you arrived.
Have more questions? We love to help. Contact us!