Every May organizations across the nation celebrate Older Americans Monthopens a new window. This year the theme is "Engage at Every Age!" You are never too old (or young) to take part in activities that can enrich your physical, mental and emotional well-being. And the library can help!
- Use your library care to visit local museums like Denver Museum of Nature and Science!
- Get crafty at a Makerspace Workshop at the Castlewood library
- Bring your loved one with dementia to Neighborhood Memory Cafe to play games together and meet others.
- Attend a fun program, like British Socie-Tea and Movie
- Or bring your grandchildren to a Storytime
If you want more information about any of these activities, call us at 303-LIBRARY (303-542-7279)