Start your week with a quick “visit” to the library. Our early literacy librarians will show you easy literacy and learning activities to try at home with your little ones.
- Watch short videos based on our popular programs: Learning on the Go: Stories and More, Family Place, Little Explorers and Ready, Set, Kindergarten.
- Week 1: Learning on the Go
- Read or print out the handout for even more activities and ideas.
- Complementary literacy kits will be available for August. You can sign up beginning August 1 to receive a free extension kit containing a literacy tool, a book and a copy of the handout. (Limited to the first 200 registered, one per family please.)
- Look for our monthly parenting strategies webinarsopens a new window with early childhood experts. On August 18 at 4 pm we'll have Janet R. Damon with us to discuss talking to young children about race.
- Did you miss our webinar with child behavior specialist Jen Kniffen-Turner? Have no fear! You can watch the whole program hereopens a new window.