Start your week with a quick “visit” to the library. Our early literacy librarians will show you easy literacy and learning activities to try at home with your little ones.
- Read or print out the handout for activities and ideas.
- Complementary literacy kits will be available for September. You can sign up today to receive a free extension kit containing a literacy tool, a book and a copy of the handout. (Limited to the first 200 registered, one per family please.)
- Watch short videos based on our popular programs: Learning on the Go: Stories and More, Family Place, Little Explorers and Ready, Set, Kindergarten.
- September 14: Family Place
- September 7: Learning on the Go, opens a new window
- September 21: Little Explorers
- September 28: Ready, Set, Kindergarten!
If you'd like to watch our past Play and Learn at Home videos, you'll find them here.
Look for our monthly parenting strategies webinars with early childhood experts. This September we will host Colleen Bredell, an early childhood mental health specialist. She will share advice on how to navigate transition, change and stress. Sign up here.
Did you miss our other parenting webinars? We recorded them just for you!