Learn More About Colorado's 2023 Legislative Session
- The first regular session of the seventy-fourth General Assembly convened on January 09, 2023.
- The House and Senate generally convene at 10 am on Mondays and 9 am, Tuesdays through Fridays. Committees may meet upon adjournment of their respective chambers at a time set in the chamber calendar, or as scheduled by the committee chair. Access the official calendar for the House, opens a new window and the official calendar for the Senate, opens a new window.
- Scroll through the 2023 Bills, opens a new window that have been introduced so far.
- View the 2023 Colorado General Assembly deadline schedule, opens a new window. The 2023 Session will adjourn on May 8, 2023.
- For more information on the 2023 Session, prior sessions, and so much more, visit the Colorado General Assembly website, opens a new window.
- It's always good to know the meaning behind all those stately words thrown around during a legislative session. See a glossary of common terms, opens a new window.
- View the Anatomy of a Bill, opens a new window.
- Watch How a Bill Becomes a Law in Colorado, opens a new window.
Explore These Resources for Adults and Kids
State-Local Governmental Interactions