The Programming Department supports the mission and goals of the Arapahoe Libraries by providing programs that are of current interest and cover a broad spectrum of topics and points of view.
As an effective mechanism for outreach and promotion, programs:
- Contribute to Arapahoe Libraries' vision of a literate, informed and fulfilled community
- Elevate the Arapahoe Libraries' profile in the community
- Allow Arapahoe Libraries to collaborate with both groups and individuals
- Attract regular and new patrons of all backgrounds
- Highlight our collections
- Support the Arapahoe Libraries' strategic goals of Building Community Connections and Empowerment through Literacy (know-how).
- Be planned at least 8 months before the program date.
- Programs that can be presented at multiple locations are preferred.