Adults: Put your reading list to work!
All those books you are reading or listening to can impact your community by supporting literacy in Colorado. For every book you read in October, you can select and enter a raffle to support one of these community organizations:
- Arapahoe County Early Childhood Council, opens a new window
- Colorado Talking Book Library, opens a new window
- Food Bank of the Rockies, opens a new window
- Partners in Literacy, opens a new window
- Rocky Mountain Welcome, opens a new window
- Scholars Unlimited, opens a new window
How To Enter
From October 1–31, stop by any Arapahoe Libraries location to pick up your entry form or check back here to fill it out online. You may enter as many times as you like (one book title per entry).
The week of October 31, 40 entries will be randomly drawn, winners will be notified and donations will be made to the selected organizations.
Looking for your next read, watch or listen? Tell us what you like and we’ll give you
Book & Media Suggestions.