ARAPAHOE LIBRARIES PARTNERSHIPS
Arapahoe Libraries forms partnerships with organizations to extend library services into the community and realize our vision of a literate, informed and fulfilled community. Our goal is to provide a variety of educational, social and cultural resources to the communities we serve.
Partnership opportunities are evaluated for the following criteria:
- Alignment with Arapahoe Libraries mission, vision and values
- Alignment with current strategic goals
- If they are mutually beneficial and leverage strengths from each organization to address a shared community issue or need
- If the partnering organization is non-commercial in nature
- If services are available to all community members regardless of age, race, religion, familial beliefs, sexual orientation, gender identity, or political affiliation
- Availability of Arapahoe Libraries resources
PARTNERSHIP INQUIRY FORM
If you are interested in partnering with Arapahoe Libraries, please submit the Partnership Inquiry form below. Your request will be reviewed by a committee based on the partnership criteria listed above as well as staff time and resources considerations.