What you'll need:
A photo ID, proof of address and a sense of adventure!
We can't wait to show you all the library has to offer. We have the books, DVDs and CDs you're looking for, but you'll also find everything from storytimes and cafés to recording studios and lots of tech available for check out. We're sure we can find something to wow you.
With your card you can:
- Check out materials from any location.
- Access your account online to request and renew items.
- Download eAudiobooks, eBooks, eMagazines, eMusic and eVideos.
- Explore our online resources.
- Reserve a public computer.
- Request items from libraries all across the state and beyond using Prospector and Interlibrary Loans.
- Get our text messaging service to use the library on the go!
Under 18? No problem! You can't ditch your parents or guardian just yet, but with their permission you'll enjoy all the same library perks.
Don't live in Arapahoe County? That's okay, we love to share. We issue Colorado Library cards to any Colorado resident with a photo ID and proof of address. Once you're in, you're family and you'll have all the same benefits as our local patrons.
Can't make it to the library? Just call 303-LIBRARY (303-542-7279) during library hours and we'll get you started with a temporary access number. This temporary access number is good for up to 30 days (visit a library during this time to get a full access card). You'll be able to place up to three holds on library materials and have access to the following online resources:
- Cloud Library
- Databases and resources
- The Exploration Pass
- Odilo Foreign Language eBooks
- RBDigital audiobooks and eBooks
Just Passing Through? Isn't Colorado great? Visit one of our libraries and we can set you up with a temporary resident card that allows you to check out up to seven items, reserve library computers, request and renew items online and access our online resources. Temporary resident cards are also available to patrons in temporary housing, including homeless shelters or rehabilitation facilities.