Your feedback is very important to us. It will help us to identify areas where we can improve services and better understand the needs in our community.
- Phone: 303-LIBRARY (303-542-7279) ALD Answers is available during open library hours.
- I have a question or change regarding my account (e.g. holds, fees, items returned still showing on record, change of address or contact information).
- I have a suggestion or comment.
- I would like help finding information, choosing a title to read or view, searching for a job, downloading content to my device, etc.
- Frequently Asked Questions: check out our FAQ section
- Get Librarian Help: Ask a Librarian
- Help for Educators: Educator Support
- Problems with the Website? Report a Problem
- Can't Find It? Suggest a Purchase/Interlibrary Loan Form
- Are you an author? Library Purchasing Guidelines for Authors
- Are you a presenter? Would You Like to Present a Program?
Not sure what to read next, or what technology gadget would work best for an upcoming event? Ask our experts for help by filling out a suggestions request form.
Having problems with receiving our hold notifications or with setting up your browser to remember your card number? Here are a few troubleshooting tips.