Your feedback is very important to us. It will help us to identify areas where we can improve services and better understand the needs in our community.
What's the best way to reach us? Any way that's convenient for you!
- Phone: 303-LIBRARY (303-542-7279) ALD Answers is available during open library hours.
- I have a question or change regarding my account (e.g. holds, fees, items returned still showing on record, change of address or contact information).
- I have a suggestion or comment.
- I would like help finding information, choosing a title to read or view, searching for a job, downloading content to my device, etc.
- Frequently Asked Questions: check out our FAQ section
- Get Librarian Help: Book a Librarian
- Facebook: Like us, ask us on Facebook.
- Twitter: @arapahoelibrary on Twitter
- Help for Educators: Educator Support
- Problems with the Website? Report a Problem
- Can't Find It? Suggest a Purchase/Interlibrary Loan Form
- Are you an author? Library Purchasing Guidelines for Authors
- Are you a presenter? Would You Like to Present a Program?
Not sure what to read next, or what technology gadget would work best for an upcoming event? Ask our experts for help by filling out a suggestions request form.
Having problems with receiving our hold notifications or with setting up your browser to remember your card number? Here are a few troubleshooting tips.