PRINT, COPY & COMPUTERS
PRINTING AT THE LIBRARY
NO PRINTER? NO PROBLEM.
Wireless printing is available at all libraries. Send your prints to your preferred library and pick them up within 72 hours. Please check library hours before you arrive to pick up your prints.
Prints are available in black and white and color, with a daily credit of up to $3 in free printing each day (up to 30 black and white pages or 12 color pages). Please ask a staff member for assistance.
For extra help, check out the How to Guide on Wireless Printing.
HOW TO USE CONTACTLESS PRINT
- Send your prints to your preferred library using the links below.
- Drive to your selected library and park (view library hours before you go).
- Call 303-542-7279 (303-LIBRARY) and follow the menu prompt for your library.
- Let staff know you're there to pick up prints. Tell them your username, which you provided on the form, and provide a short description of your document. If you emailed your print, your username is your email address before the @ sign.
- Staff will print your items and bring them to you.
Select the library where you'd like to pick up your print.
Castlewood Library, opens a new window.
Davies Library, opens a new window
Kelver Library, opens a new window
Koelbel Library, opens a new window
Eloise May Library, opens a new window
Sheridan Library, opens a new window
Smoky Hill Library, opens a new window
Southglenn Library, opens a new window
NEED INTERNET ACCESS?
Try our outdoor WiFi hotspot, available at all Arapahoe Libraries. To log in to the hotspot:
- Network name: LibraryPublicWiFi
- No password needed
Need help? Call 303-LIBRARY (303-542-7279).
Library computers are available for 30 minutes at a time, and time can be extended if no one is waiting to use a computer.
- Microsoft Office Standard 2016 (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, OneNote, Publisher)
- VLC Media Player
- Microsoft OneDrive
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Edge Browser
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
CHARGE YOUR DEVICE
Battery running low? Ask a staff member how to charge your device.
Every library has a scan station capable of scanning and sending to an email address, saving to a USB drive or saving online. There is no charge for this service.
Fax machines are available to use free of charge at every library.
Explore technology spaces at several Arapahoe Libraries locations and discover a variety of technology tools available to use.
Discover the technology and gadgets available at the library for check out.
A technology specialist can help with laptops, smart phones, tablets and more! Talk to one today!