Print your documents without even getting on a library computer with our wireless printing service! You can print from your phone or even send the document to a library printer from your very own computer at home.
What: Send your print job to a library printer
Where: Anywhere with an internet connection
- First you'll need to select the location where you'd like your document printed. Each library has a color printer and black and white printer for you to choose from (black and white prints are 10 cents, color prints are 25 cents).
- Next you'll need to come up with a name to identify your print job (for example, use your name, initials or email address).
- Now attach the file you'd like printed and click on the triangle icon (what looks like a play button). If you want to print a web page, enter the url of the page.
- You will be directed to a summary page that shows you how many pages you are printing and how much it will cost. Click the printer icon to approve your print job. Your request will be processed then approved if it went through successfully.
What: Pick up your print job
Where: Your favorite library branch
- To pick up your document, visit the location you selected and find the Print Release Station (ask a staff person to point you in the right direction).
- Enter that job name you created earlier, pay for your print job then print. Voilà!
- Brag to all your friends about how tech-savvy you are.
Note: You have 24 hours to pick up your print job before your document will be removed from the system.
Click hereopens a new window to get more info on printing a boarding pass.