Print your documents without even getting on a library computer with our wireless printing service! You can print from your phone or even send the document to a library printer from your very own computer at home.
To get started, head over to our Print, Copy & Computers page.
What: Send your print job to a library printer
Where: Anywhere with an internet connection
- First you'll need to select the location where you'd like your document printed. Each library has a color printer and black and white printer for you to choose from (black and white prints are 10 cents, color prints are 25 cents).
- Now attach the file you'd like printed. Select how many copies you'd like, if you'd like color or black and white, if you want one or two-sided (duplex), if you'd like to change the layout, and if your document has multiple pages, do you want them all printed. After completing that, it will display your estimated job cost.
- Size limit for print jobs is 30 mb.
- Next you'll need to come up with a name to identify your print job (for example, use your name, initials or library card number). How you identify your print job is up to you, a library card is not required to submit and/or print your files.
- Enter your email address (optional).
- Click submit.
- You will receive a message that tells you if your job submission was successful and what name to use to retrieve your prints.
What: Pick up your print job
Where: Your favorite library branch
- To pick up your document, visit the location you selected and find the Print Release Station (ask a staff person to point you in the right direction).
- Enter that job name you created earlier, pay for your print job, then print. Voilà!
- Brag to all your friends about how tech-savvy you are.
Note: You have 72 hours to pick up your print job before your document will be removed from the system.