CAREER & JOB HELP
ASK A LIBRARIAN
Do you need assistance with a resume, cover letter or job search?
Would you like to discuss a career change or how to find a best-fit position?
Do you need interview practice?
We can help with these questions and much more. Meet with a professional librarian to achieve your goals. We'll help you find the answers and unlock your potential.
RESEARCH AND CAREER DEVELOPMENT TOOLS
- Learn technology skills with Lynda, Gale Courses and Treehouse.
- Live, anytime, anywhere job assistance with JobNow from Brainfuse.
- Start a resume or cover letter with Job & Career Accelerator.
- Learn medical terminology, accounting, project management, writing skills and more with Gale Courses.
- Study for an occupation certification, entrance exam or citizenship exam with Learning Express Library.
- Research potential employers or industries with Data Axle Reference Solutions, Business Source Complete, newspapers and business eMagazines available for download.
- Learn practical skills to grow your career with Grow With Google and Goodwill Online Training.