Arapahoe Libraries offer a limited supply of tax forms at each branch location. Please see the links below to download tax forms and instruction booklets directly from the internet and for additional tax preparation resources. To learn more about downloading instruction booklets to your mobile device for easy reading or to print individual forms, visit any of our branches and speak to a staff member. Please note that library staff members are unable to provide legal or tax advice.
Message from the IRS:
IRS appropriations were significantly cut in the 2015 Omnibus Appropriations bill recently passed by Congress. Unfortunately this puts us in a position where we have very few options. We want to honor our commitment to you by providing some key products, but we cannot deliver nearly what we have in the past.
- Colorado state tax forms
- To obtain state forms by telephone call 303-238-SERV (303-238-7378)
- Federal Tax Forms
- To obtain federal forms via telephone call 1-800-TAX-FORM (1-800-829-3676)
- To order tax products via computer to be delivered by mail go to IRS.gov/orderforms
- IRS Taxpayer Assistance Center:
- Walk-in Hours: Monday - Friday : 8:30 am-4:30 pm | 1999 Broadway Denver, CO 80202
- Telephone Assistance:
- Help Line for Individuals and Joint Filers: 1-800-829-1040
- Help Line for Business Filers: 1-800-829-4933
- Ayuda Telefónica:
- Ayuda telefónica para individuos: 1-800-829-1040
- Ayuda telefónica para negocios: 1-800-829-4933
- Colorado Department of Revenue:
- Walk-in Hours: Monday - Friday : 8:00 am-5:00 pm | 1375 Sherman Street, Denver, CO 80261
- Telephone Assistance
- Colorado Tax Forms, Telefile and refund information: 303-238-SERV (303-238-7378)
- Library Resources
- MyFreeTaxes Partnership campaign offers additional tax preparation services for qualified individuals.
- The IRS Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) and the Tax Counseling for the Elderly (TCE) Programs offer free tax help for taxpayers who qualify.
- Use the Wheels For Wishes Tax Savings Donation Calculator to calculate tax implications of charitable contributions.
- Register Now for AARP Tax Assistance offered on Tuesdays, February 9 through April 12, at Southglenn Library and Saturdays, February 6 through April 9, at Sheridan Library. Download a checklist (PDF document) for the items you will need to bring with you.