Presidents Day is the third Monday of February. Check all out things presidential!
- Like history, secrets and trivia or firsthand accounts of White House life? Discover books about secret service agents, trivia and more, opens a new window.
- Learn more about the most famous addresses in the world, 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, the White House, opens a new window.
- Hike to the ruins of the Summer White House, opens a new window in Colorado.
- Stream a presidential documentary from Kanopy, opens a new window.
- Learn about First Ladies, opens a new window who serve their country just like their spouses.
- Who's next in line should something happen to the President? The Vice President, opens a new window!
- Did you know November 2, opens a new window is a popular day for electing the president?
- President John Tyler, who was born in 1790, has two living grandsons, opens a new window.
- 44 obscure (but fascinating) presidential facts, opens a new window.
A list of favorite reads by past presidents courtesy of BuzzFeed, opens a new window.