You've seen the link, but what can it do for you as parent or caregiver?
It's natural to have questions about your child's development and we're here to help! Here are some of the many questions we've answered with Ask a Librarian:
- My child won't sleep through the night.
- We're raising my child to be bilingual. How can we do this effectively?
- I'd like to start potty training my child and don't know where to begin.
- How can I find a good daycare for my child?
- Can you give me book recommendations for my child who will have a new sibling soon?
- My child is gifted and I'd like to find resources for them.
- I'd like to buy my grandchild some books. What are the best picture books out there?
- I need piano sheet music of children's songs.
- My child is a picky eater. Help!
- I need books to help my child deal with anger and frustration.
- My child will be having surgery soon. What are some books we can read together to help them prepare?
And these are just a few examples! Do you have a question you'd like answered? Let us help you find out!