LinkedIn Learning, formerly Lynda.com, is a great resource for independent authors. LinkedIn Learning allows library card holders to access a vast amount of courses on writing, proofreading and editing, taught by recognized industry experts. And, you can learn at your own pace!
Be sure to log in with your library card to access courses, such as these!
- Creative Writing, opens a new window
- Organizing an Outline, opens a new window
- Proofreading and Editing, opens a new window
- Writing a Book, opens a new window
- A Crash Course in Writing Well: Learn to Write with More Style, Flair, and Impact, opens a new window
Gale Courses , opens a new windowis another great resource for independent authors. Gale offers a wide range of instructor led courses that you can take entirely online. Courses run for six weeks and new sessions begin every month!
Follow the "How to Enroll" instructions on the Gale Courses home page, opens a new window to get started on courses, such as these!