Did we whet your appetite for fresh bread? Here's how you can make it at home!
- Everyone's favorite site, Buzzfeed, has a whole list of ways to make your bread kawaii (cute). For your child…Yeah…Totally…
- There's almost no need to not make this almost no-knead bread from Kids Activities Blog.
- Bread in a bag?! How can that be? Homan at Home has a great way to get kids involved with less mess.
- Is your house gluten-free? No worries! Here's a recipe from Better Batter that can also be made dairy free! Better still, you can make it in a bag.
- And just because I can, here's an adorable recipe from My Name is Yeh for marzipan challah hedgehogs. It looks so, so tasty.
Enjoy your aromatic kitchen and quality time with your kids!