What does ChatGPT mean?
an informal conversation.
- Generates human-like texts based on a given text-based input. A user submits information, and the transformer provides coherent paragraph-based information that is extracted from publicly available datasets.
I asked ChatGPT what it is. Here's ChatGPT's response!
I'm ChatGPT, a large language model developed by OpenAI. I've been trained on a massive amount of data, including books, articles, and other text sources, to generate human-like responses to a wide range of questions and topics. As an AI (Artificial Intelligence) language model, I can understand natural language inputs and generate human-like responses in real-time, providing information, assistance, and conversation on various topics. My purpose is to assist users in their quest for knowledge and to provide accurate and helpful information to the best of my ability.
I then asked ChatGPT what resources provide the best introduction to ChatGPT. Here's ChatGPT's response!
There are several resources you can use to introduce people to ChatGPT:
- The ChatGPT website, opens a new window provides a lot of information about what ChatGPT is, what it does, and how it works. You can direct people to the website to get a general understanding of ChatGPT.
- ChatGPT YouTube Channel, opens a new window features videos on various topics related to ChatGPT. You can recommend the videos to people who prefer watching videos over reading.
- ChatGPT has official social media pages on Twitter, opens a new window and Instagram, opens a new window. You can share posts from these pages with people to give them an idea of what ChatGPT is all about.
- There are many articles and blogs online, opens a new window that discuss ChatGPT and its capabilities. You can share these with people who prefer to read in-depth articles.
- You can also direct people to try out ChatGPT for themselves by using a demo version of the system. This will give them a hands-on experience and a better understanding of how ChatGPT works.
Want to take ChatGPT for a test drive? Visit the OpenAi website , opens a new window then click "Try ChatGPT."
If you're ready to take the next step and learn more about, explore the topic in-depth using our online resources and check out these recommended titles.
- Introducing Large Language Models, opens a new window
- Next Generation AI: An Intro to GPT-3
- Introduction to Prompt Engineering for Generative AI - ChatGPT