The Events Department supports the mission and goals of the Arapahoe Libraries by providing events/classes that are of current interest and cover a broad spectrum of topics and points of view.
As an effective mechanism for outreach and promotion, events/classes:
- Contribute to Arapahoe Libraries' vision of a literate, informed and fulfilled community
- Elevate Arapahoe Libraries' profile in the community
- Allow Arapahoe Libraries to collaborate with both groups and individuals
- Attract regular and new patrons of all backgrounds
- Highlight our collections
- Be planned at least 8 months before the event/class date.
- Events/classes that can be presented at multiple locations are preferred.