It is the policy of the Board to invite audience participation during the public comment portion of the Board meeting agenda designated for this purpose.
Guidelines for Public Introductions and Comment:
- If you wish to speak, please sign your name and address on the sign-in sheet.
- You may take up to five minutes to make your comments. (This time constraint may be modified by the Board President to be less than five minutes if there are a number of persons wishing to speak.)
- We will take up to 10 minutes for public comment at the beginning of the meeting. If there are more comments, we will provide additional time at the end of the meeting for an additional 30 minutes.
- The Trustees will not be able to engage in dialogue with you, but they will make sure that you are contacted at a later time to answer any questions you may have.
- If you have not already been introduced to the Board, please state your name and address before you begin.
- We thank you for coming to this meeting and for your interest in the Arapahoe Library District.