Got a big project you’re working on? Need a place for a study group? Our libraries offer study rooms for that!
Study Room Guidelines
- Study rooms are available to groups of 6 or less. If you have questions about the meeting room process, please contact us.
- The study rooms may be booked for a maximum of 3 hours per day per group.
- The study rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis. They may be booked in advance online or by calling 303-LIBRARY (303-542-7279).
- Study room reservations can be made for the current month and the following month.
- The study rooms may be booked by persons of any age.
- Light snacks and covered drinks are allowed in the study rooms. Tobacco products and alcohol may not be used anywhere in the library.
- If a group has not arrived or called the library to report a delay within 15 minutes of the time they were scheduled to begin using the room, staff may allow others to use the room.
- Facilities must be left in a clean and orderly condition. Users must pay costs for repair of any damage incurred. Arapahoe Libraries is not responsible for materials or equipment left in the study room by the users.
I accept the terms and am ready to Reserve a Study Room
Exceptions to above procedures:
Smoky Hill Conference Room: Maximum capacity is 8 people.
Need a larger space to host a meeting? Our libraries offer meeting spaces, with room for 8-200, at no charge to all nonprofit, community and for-profit/business groups. Whenever you need room for a crowd, reserve a Meeting Room.