Got a big project you’re working on? Need a place for a study group? Our libraries offer study rooms, for use by up to 6 people. Study rooms are available during open library hours. Please read and accept the terms below to reserve a study room.
Study Room Guidelines
- The study rooms are available on a "first-come-first-serve" basis. They may be booked in advance online or by calling 303-LIBRARY (303-542-7279).
- Study rooms can be booked 30 days in advance.
- The study rooms may be booked for a maximum of 3 hours per day per group.
- The study rooms may be booked by persons of any age.
- Light snacks and covered drinks are allowed in the study rooms. Tobacco products may not be used anywhere in the library.
- If a group has not arrived or called the library to report a delay within 15 minutes of the time they were supposed to begin using the room, staff may allow others to use the room.
- Facilities must be left in a clean and orderly condition. Users must pay costs for repair of any damage incurred. Arapahoe Libraries is not responsible for materials or equipment left in the study room by the users.
Exceptions to above procedures:
Smoky Hill Conference Room: Maximum capacity is 8 people.
I accept the terms and am ready to Reserve a Study Room