Printing & Copying
You can print from any library computer, including library laptops. You can also print wirelessly from personal devices such as laptops or mobile phones. Select the library where you'd like to pick up your print to upload your document:
- Castlewood Library is closed for remodel until spring 2020.
- Davies Libraryopens a new window
- Kelver Libraryopens a new window
- Koelbel Libraryopens a new window
- May Libraryopens a new window
- Sheridan Libraryopens a new window
- Smoky Hill Libraryopens a new window
- Southglenn Libraryopens a new window
Black and white copies are 10¢ per page. Color copies are 25¢ per page.
Fax machines are available to use free of charge at every library.
Every library has a scan station capable of scanning and sending to an email address, saving to a USB drive or saving online. There is no charge for this service.
Computer and Internet Services
All libraries, including the bookmobile, offer computer and internet access to the public free of charge.