Please read guidelines before reserving a room.
Meeting rooms are free for non-profit, community and for-profit/business groups regardless of their beliefs or affiliations. If you have questions, please contact Arapahoe Libraries.
- Minimum attendance for meeting rooms is 7. Maximum attendance (32-178) depends on the size of the room reserved.
- Meeting rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis. They may be booked in advance online or by calling 303-LIBRARY (303-542-7279).
- Groups should notify Arapahoe Libraries 24 hours in advance to cancel. If a group has not arrived or called to report a delay within 60 minutes after the scheduled time, staff may allow others to use the room.
- Meeting room reservations are made on a recurring basis, three months at a time (the current month, the next month, and the following month). On the 1st of the month, the additional month will open for reservation online at 7 am.
- Meeting rooms may be booked by persons of any age.
- Light snacks and covered drinks are allowed in the meeting rooms. Tobacco products and alcohol may not be used anywhere in the library.
- Only signs that are 8 ½ x 11 are allowed to be posted and they can only be posted by the meeting room(s).
- All groups are responsible for setup and cleanup. Facilities must be left in a clean and orderly condition. Users must pay costs for repair of any damage incurred. Arapahoe Libraries is not responsible for materials or equipment left in the meeting room by the users.
- Occasionally, groups may be asked to change the time or the place of their meetings to accommodate library programs. Some libraries are designated polling places. Meeting rooms may be rescheduled if a conflict with library programs and/or polling requirements occurs. Groups are given as much notice as possible.
- Permission to use meeting rooms does not constitute endorsement by Arapahoe Libraries or Board of Trustees. No advertisement or announcement implying such endorsement will be permitted. Arapahoe Libraries, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to revoke meeting and study room privileges at any time.
- Any advertisement or announcements regarding your meeting needs to contain the following disclaimer: "Granting of permission by the Arapahoe Library District to use library facilities does not constitute endorsement by the Library District staff or Board of Trustees."