Looking for a space to host a meeting? Our libraries offer meeting rooms at no charge to all nonprofit, community and for-profit/business groups.
MEETING ROOM GUIDELINES:
- Minimum attendance for our meeting rooms is 7. Maximum attendance (32-200) depends on the size of the room reserved. If you have questions about the meeting room process, please contact us.
- The meeting rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis. They may be booked in advance online or by calling 303-LIBRARY (303-542-7279).
- Meeting room reservations are made on a recurring basis, three months at a time (the current month, the next month, and the following month). On the 1st of the month, the additional month will open for reservation online at 7 am.
- The meeting rooms may be booked by persons of any age.
- Light snacks and covered drinks are allowed in the meeting rooms. Tobacco products and alcohol may not be used anywhere in the library.
- If a group has not arrived or called the library to report a delay within 15 minutes of the time they were scheduled to begin using the room, staff may allow others to use the room.
- Only signs that are 8 ½ x 11 are allowed to be posted, and they can only be posted by the meeting room(s).
- Facilities must be left in a clean and orderly condition. Users must pay costs for repair of any damage incurred. Arapahoe Libraries is not responsible for materials or equipment left in the meeting room by the users.
- Occasionally, groups may be asked to change the time or the place of their meetings to accommodate library programs. Groups are given as much notice as possible.
I accept the terms and am ready to Reserve a Meeting Room
Need snacks for your meeting? Light catering options are available for events hosted at Smoky Hill and Koelbel libraries.
The Forum is a small performance space at Koelbel Library that is available to reserve for events.
Studio spaces for audio and video recording are available to reserve at the Southglenn, Smoky Hill and Sheridan libraries.
Got a big project you’re working on? Need a place for a study group? Many of our libraries offer study rooms, for use by up to 6 people. Whenever you might need a quiet place, reserve a Study Room.