Our website and catalog offer lots of exciting features:
- Smart Search makes it easier to find what you’re looking for with simpler language (e.g. “new books”)
- Browse and discover new titles, best-sellers, staff picks and more
- One-click holds sent to your preferred pick-up location
- For Later shelf to keep track of titles you want to read in the future
- Read or share reviews, ratings and lists with other library patrons
How to get started
You don’t need to log in to search or browse the catalog. If you want to place a hold or use other account features, you will need to log in.
When you log in to your account for the first time, you will need to complete a one-time signup process. Just log in with your library card number and PIN (try the last 4 digits of your phone number), then create a new username and set up your preferences. You can log in with either your username or library card number from then on. You can also change your username at any time.
The catalog offers opportunities to share comments, ratings, shelves and lists with the library community. (Your borrowing records are always private and are not linked to shared features). Using the shared content features is optional.