You may connect to our printers from your personal computer. First, you must install temporary software to your computer. Once installed, you may choose from the newly installed options in your print settings. When finished, close or shut down your machine and the software will disappear. You may pick up your print(s) at the library printing station.
Note: you will be prompted for a password. We recommend using your library card number so that you can scan your card at the print release station.
Follow these steps to start the process:
- Click HERE
- On the next screen, click on the Mac or Windows link (depending on what system you are using)
- Follow the prompts until you have the software on your computer
- You will be prompted to "Run" or "Save" the Print Client program, choose "Run"
- You may be prompted again to verify that you are sure, choose "Run"
- You will be prompted to Install the B&W printer driver, choose "Install"
- You will be prompted to Install the COLOR printer driver, choose "Install"
- The printer driver is now installed. You may choose Color or B&W from your print settings
Please see a staff member for further assistance.