Are you concerned about your child's development? You're not alone. We've listed some steps you can take if you're worried.
Talk to your child’s pediatrician first!
Child Find helps Colorado parents, doctors and caregivers of children ages 0 to 5.
- For birth through 2 years, Child Find will consult with Early Intervention Colorado to find a local agency to help.
- Developmental Pathways is Arapahoe County's local agency. You can call them at 303-858-BABY (2229).
- For ages 3 to 5 years, Child Find offers free assessments and services through your school district.
- Littleton: 303-347-6980
- Cherry Creek: 720-554-4001
- Sheridan: 720-833-6636
- Englewood: 303-806-2510
- Byers and Deer Trail: 719-740-0670
- Aurora: 303-326-3631
- For all other school districts, please check the Child Find directory.
Arapahoe County Early Childhood Council provides a variety of services for children, families, educators and caregivers with programs and services to help children thrive. Give them a call at 720-974-9637.
Want to know more? Our early literacy librarians can help you find resources and information with our Ask a Librarian service.