Are you concerned about your child's development? You're not alone. We've listed some steps you can take if you're worried.
Talk to your child’s pediatrician first!
Child Findopens a new window helps Colorado parents, doctors and caregivers of children ages 0 to 5.
- For birth through 2 years, Child Find will consult with Early Intervention Colorado to find a local agency to help.
- Developmental Pathwaysopens a new window is Arapahoe County's local agency. You can call them at 303-858-BABY (2229).
- For ages 3 to 5 years, Child Find offers free assessments and services through your school district.
- Littleton: 303-347-6980
- Cherry Creek: 720-554-4001
- Sheridan: 720-833-6636
- Englewood: 303-806-2510
- Byers and Deer Trail: 719-740-0670
- Aurora: 303-326-3631
- For all other school districts, please check the Child Find directoryopens a new window.
Arapahoe County Early Childhood Councilopens a new window provides a variety of services for children, families, educators and caregivers with programs and services to help children thrive. Give them a call at 720-974-9637.
Want to know more? Our early literacy librarians can help you find resources and information with our Ask a Librarianopens a new window service.