Being a care-partner for someone with dementia is a lovingly heartbreaking journey. I know this from experience. I also know there are days when you run low on energy and resources. This is why we designed 15 unique kits people can check out and have at home to entertain and have a bit of a respite.
Each kit contains:
- An adult picture or photography book
- A respite video
- A DVD of a television series
- A feature film that can be enjoyed by all ages
- A game that can be enjoyed by everyone
- A jigsaw puzzle
- A game that can be enjoyed individually
- A book of short readings for care-partners
If you need help selecting a caregiver kit, stop by Koelbel Library and ask to speak with one of the senior librarians. We will be glad to help!