COMMUNITY AND ONLINE RESOURCES
Learn about diverse authors, artists and other creatives with community and online resources.
- Children's author and illustrator Mo Willems invites us into his studio for some shared creating.
- This "museum without walls" features outdoor art spaces located throughout the Denver metro area.
Arapahoe Library Exploration Passes
- Any Arapahoe Libraries card holder can reserve an Exploration Pass, which grants admission to several metro-Denver attractions at no charge.
- Local galleries that showcase art by students and local artists.
Indie 102.3 | Local 303, opens a new window
- Colorado Public Radio selects local musicians to feature every month.
- Listen to stories from Denver and more. Then, record your own!
Get creative and learn a new skill or craft with library resources.
- Creativebug lets you experience the joy of making with over 1,000 award-winning video classes taught by top designers and artists. Learn how to paint, knit, crochet, sew, screen print, and more.
Arapahoe Libraries offers a variety of creative spaces to help you on your creative journey!
- Digital Media Stations provide tools for you to preserve, edit and create. You can convert old media to new digital formats or create new digital media using Adobe Creative Cloud and other software. Available to use at Sheridan, Southglenn, Kelver and Smoky Hill libraries.
- The Forum Theater, Koelbel Library offers a community space, complete with audio and visual components, fit for live performances or presentations with a raised stage and theatre-style seats
- Start a new creative project and get crafty with reservable Makerspace Equipment Stations, at the Castlewood Makerspace.