Are you ready for sweaters, pumpkin everything, cooler weather, and changing leaves? If fall is your favorite season, then this is the blog for you!
Events Around Denver
Check out these family-friendly events to get you ready for fall!
- Georgetown Loop Railroad, opens a new window - Gaze at the leaves as you ride in an open-air train.
- Chatfield Farm's Corn Maze, opens a new window - Get lost in this seven-acre corn maze.
- Pumpkin Harvest Festival at Four Mile Park, opens a new window - Not only can you pick out a pumpkin, you can find activities for the whole family!
- Pumpkin Festival at Chatfield Farms, opens a new window - Pick out your perfect pumpkin!
- Boulder's Fall Fest, opens a new window - Live music, children's entertainment, a market, and more.
- Anderson Farm's Corn Maze, opens a new window - Explore the 25-acre corn maze with games and trails.
- Cider Festival Morrison, opens a new window - Drink tasty apple cider while checking out the kids activities, crafts, pony rides, and more!
- Treat Street Arapahoe County Fairgrounds, opens a new window - Safe trick-or-treating and family fun!
- Elk Fest Estes Park, opens a new window - See if you can spot elk while learning fun facts about them!
Not able to make it out and about? Check out one of these fall-themed books that will help you feel that fall magic.
What's your favorite part of fall? Let us know in the comments below!