Just because the sun has set, doesn't mean you can't play outside!
- Try out this recipe from RV Kids for glowing bubbles and watch your children's faces *light up.* (Thank you, I'll be here all week!)
- Grab those holiday lights that have been sitting in storage and hang them up as a volleyball net or a limbo line! For bonus sparkle, put a glowstick into a balloon and bat it back and forth over the net.
- Turn your flashlights into a Disney fireworks display with this craft from Get Away Today.
- STEM isn't just for the classroom. Learn outdoors with these nighttime experiments from iGameMom.
- Lace up those hiking boots and get that flashlight working for this nocturnal scavenger hunt from EDventures with Kids.
- Flashlight tag! It's like freeze tag, but if you get caught in the beam of a flashlight, you're out! This can be adapted for hide-and-seek, too.
- Take egg hunts to a new level with this idea from Play Create Explore. Instead of eggs, hide reflectors and search for them using flashlights.