Do you love to read books and discuss them with your friends or coworkers? October is National Reading Group Month, and it's the perfect time to start or join a reading group. Not sure where to start? Arapahoe Libraries is here to help!
Did you know the library hosts dozens of books clubs? We have book clubs for graphic novels, fiction and nonfiction, and book clubs for teens and children. Register for an upcoming book club!
Want to start a book club with friends, colleagues or someone else? Choose from nearly 300 book club kits for adults, teens and kids, in both fiction and nonfiction. Each kit comes with 10 paperback copies and a reading guide with discussion questions to facilitate conversations. Browse new book club kits today or explore book club lists from library reading groups to celebrity book clubs. Or check out hoopla's book club, opens a new window (the best part is there's never a waitlist!). Or learn how to start a book club.
Don't know what to read?
- Fill out a suggestion form that goes right to our subject matter experts (i.e. our bibliophile librarians) for their expert opinion tailored to what you want to read.
- Browse our staff picks, handpicked by us, for you!
- Think outside the box, like a themed book club. Ideas could be:
- Traveling around the 50 states
- Cooking your way through a cookbook
- Black authors and diverse books
- Colorado books
- Banned books
- LGBT+ books
- Animal-related books
- Tween and teen titles
- And more! Explore different genres and topics.
No matter your interest, there's sure to be a book to match!