Wordless picture books are so much fun to "read"!
Here are some questions to ask your child when you're reading a wordless book together:
- Who or what do you see? What else do you see?
- Where does the book take place? What is the season/weather/time of day?
- How do you think this character is feeling? How can you tell? Do you ever feel that way?
- What would you do if you were in this situation? Why?
- What do you think happens after the story?
Want to find out more about wordless books? Read "Where Are the Words?!" and check out our list of picture books, No Words!