Please read the guidelines before making a reservation.
Please check in with a staff member when you arrive to confirm your reservation. Need help with your project? Ask a Librarian, opens a new window to find out how we can help.
- Accommodates one person.
- Reservable up to 3 hours per day, per individual.
- Reserve in advance online, opens a new window or by calling 303-LIBRARY (303-542-7279)
- If an individual has not arrived or called the library to report a delay within 15 minutes of the time they were scheduled to begin using the Digital Media Station, staff may allow others to use the room.
- Reservations can be made up to 60 days in advance.
- Can be reserved by persons of any age.
- Light snacks and covered drinks are allowed at the Digital Media Station. Tobacco products and alcohol may not be used anywhere in the library.
- Spaces must be left in a clean and orderly condition. Users must pay costs for repair of any damage incurred. Arapahoe Libraries is not responsible for materials or equipment left at the Digital Media Station by the users.
- Occasionally, individuals may be asked to change the time of their reservation to accommodate library programs. Individuals are given as much notice as possible.
- Permission to use the Digital Media Station does not constitute endorsement by the Arapahoe Libraries staff or Board of Trustees. No advertisement or announcement implying such endorsement will be permitted. Arapahoe Libraries, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to revoke Digitization Station privileges at any time.
- Any advertisement or announcements regarding reservable spaces may not include the Arapahoe Libraries logo or suggest co-sponsorship and needs to contain the following disclaimer: "Granting of permission by the Arapahoe Library District to use library facilities does not constitute endorsement by the Library District staff or Board of Trustees."
For more information, see our Reservable Spaces Policy, opens a new window.