HEY TEENS, ARE YOU READY TO GEEK OUT?
Geek Out is now over. Thank you for participating!
IMPORTANT DETAILS & HOW TO ENTER
Dates: November 1-30, 2019
Who: Teens ages 11-18
How: Entries are closed for submission.
Previous entries (and winners!) submitted the following:
- Fan-fiction, poetry, written lyrics or other written formats
- Videos you’ve created
- Cosplay (dressing up like your favorite character)
- Fan-art, from digital to pencil to paint to sculpture or whatever you can create
- Songs you’ve recorded
- Decorated cakes or cookies
- Or anything else you can come up with!
One (1) Nintendo Switch console & game
Two (2) pack of 3-Day passes to Denver Pop Culture Con
One (1) pack of two Saturday passes to Denver Pop Culture Con
Six (6) individual Saturday passes to Denver Pop Culture Con
One (1) Nintendo 3DS XL & game
One (1) Kindle Fire 10 tablet
Thanks for joining us!
GEEK OUT CONTEST RULES
- Entries must be submitted with a completed entry form either in person at an Arapahoe Libraries location or electronically between Friday, November 1 and midnight on Saturday, November 30, 2019.
- Participants must be between 11 – 18 years old.
- No prizes, awards, or any other type of recognition will be given to any entry by Arapahoe Libraries employees or their family members.
- Each contestant can enter up to three (3) entries, but an entrant may win only once. Group entries are no longer permitted.
- Fan fiction and other writing entries are permitted. These entries are limited to no more than 5,000 words if a contestant enters one (1) single work. If a contestant is entering two (2) or three (3) written works, then each work may be up to 3,000 words each.
- Entrants grant the Arapahoe Libraries the right to use information provided as part of submission, including name, city, age and contact information for the following purposes: 1) Contact information will only be used to notify you in the event you are selected as a winner of a prize and to invite you to the party; and 2) First name, city and age may be announced to the public in connection with winning entries.