GEEK OUT CONTEST
2022 Geek Out Contest Winners
Dec 09, 2022
Announcing the winners for the ninth annual Geek Out Contest for teens!
OLED Switch plus a game
Switch Lite plus game
Option of two Fan Expo three-day passes or two NDK Weekend passes
Pack of two Fan Expo Saturday passes
Two $100 Visa Gift Cards
Six $50 Visa Gift Cards
Previous entries (and winners!) submitted the following:
- Fan-fiction, poetry, song lyrics or other written formats
- Videos you’ve created
- Cosplay (dressing up like your favorite character)
- Fan-art, from digital to pencil to paint to sculpture or whatever you can create
- Songs you’ve recorded
- Or anything else you can come up with!
Browse all things pop culture for more ideas.
- Entries must be submitted with a completed entry form in person at an Arapahoe Libraries location or electronically using the form on this page. Entries will be accepted Monday, November 1 through midnight on Wednesday, November 30, 2022.
- Participants must be Colorado residents between 11–18 years old.
- No prizes, awards, or any other type of recognition will be given to any entry by Arapahoe Libraries employees, board members or their family members.
- Each contestant can enter up to three (3) entries, but an entrant may win only once. Group entries are permitted, but only eligible for gift card prizes.
- Fan fiction and other writing entries are permitted. These entries are limited to three pages or 1000 words.
- Entrants grant Arapahoe Libraries the right to use information provided as part of submission, including name, city, age, and contact information for the following purposes: 1) Contact information will only be used to notify you in the event you are selected as a winner of a prize and to invite you to the Geek Out party; and 2) First name, city, and age may be announced to the public in connection with winning entries.
ASK A QUESTION
"*" indicates required fields