Arapahoe Libraries strives to provide quality library services to all users in a safe environment that is conducive to recreational reading, educational study and research. Any behavior that is disruptive or that inhibits Arapahoe Libraries from ensuring a safe environment or interferes with the use of the library may result in denied access to facilities and services.
To create a safer environment for patrons and staff, we are asking everyone who enters the libraries to adhere to the following guidelines along with the original Patron Code of Conduct.
- Please respect the safety of staff and other patrons. Do not enter buildings if you are sick or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have recently been in contact with someone who has a confirmed or suspected case.
- All patrons 3 years and older must wear a face covering when in the libraries.
- Individuals will maintain six feet of physical distancing between themselves and others within the libraries.
- Patrons are expected to follow all signage and staff requests when visiting the libraries.
- Food and drinks are not allowed within the libraries.
- Once you enter the library, please keep your children with you and stay with your family.
If you are unable to adhere to any of these guidelines, we invite you to explore our digital resources, or check out books via home or mail delivery. For more information, call 303-LIBRARY or visit arapahoelibraries.org.
Implemented July 2020