Planting a garden is fun, but so is accessorizing it!
- This grass house idea, opens a new window from Wonderful DIY adds a whole new level to fairy gardens.
- No Time for Flash Cards doesn't want to bug you, but they do have this way to paint rocks to look like insects, opens a new window for your garden.
- You have plants, but how can you tell them apart? With these rock plant labels, opens a new window from Lu Bird Baby.
- Lugging around a watering can is hard for little ones. Follow the directions from One Creative Mommy and make a milk jug watering can, opens a new window.
- Recycle old rainboots, opens a new window by using them as planters! Rosy Posy came up with this idea to add color to your garden.
- Windchimes, opens a new window and bird feeders, opens a new window will add a little whimsy to your garden. Growing a Jeweled Rose has compiled a list of several different ways to make your own.