Planting a garden is fun, but so is accessorizing it!
- This grass house idea from Wonderful DIY adds a whole new level to fairy gardens.
- No Time for Flash Cards doesn't want to bug you, but they do have this way to paint rocks to look like insects for your garden.
- You have plants, but how can you tell them apart? With these rock plant labels from Lu Bird Baby.
- Lugging around a watering can is hard for little ones. Follow the directions from One Creative Mommy and make a milk jug watering can.
- Recycle old rainboots by using them as planters! Rosy Posy came up with this idea to add color to your garden.