May is Older Americans Month (OAM)! It's an opportunity to celebrate what getting older means today.
Why not try something new with Arapahoe Libraries:
- Learn something new - use our Online Learning Resources such as Brain HQ, Lynda, Gale Courses and more!
- Get involved - Volunteer at the library
- Meet new people - Join a book club and read and discuss new books
- Try something new - Attend an event or take a class at the library
- Learn more - Ask a Librarian to get help with any of our resources
Now more than ever before older Americans are working longer, trying new things, engaging in their communities, taking charge and striving for wellness. As a result people are redefining aging and finding reasons to celebrate their senior status!