We all want to reward our children for new habits, tackling scary first-time events or occasionally for good behavior. How can you do this without breaking the bank, though?
Here are some of my favorites:
- Pick an extra library book or bedtime story.
- You can't go wrong with reading!
- These classics continue to be great incentives for children.
- Bonus: let them wear it wherever they'd like on their body.
- Choose your own outfit.
- Elsa dress! Batman cape! Cowboy boots!
- Breakfast for dinner.
- Pancakes are great any time of the day.
- Stay up 15 minutes past bedtime.
- Extra time to play = golden.
- Choose the music.
- Those who control the music control the vibe.
- Cook or bake with you.
- One-on-one time is so special to children.
- They pick the playground.
- You know the one with the best slides? That one.
What rewards do you use to motivate your child? We'd love to hear about them!